Thursday, July 23, 2009

New to Blogging!

Oh look at me! I'm now a blogger? Eh, maybe, or maybe I just did it because I'm trying this make money from home Google thing! That for some reason I'm still not grasping but here I am!
At least now I know how those ads always come to the right when you do a google search that have NOTHING to do with your search, I can be apart of that! Send people to un-needed websites because they think it might end their long google search for the very thing they needed!
White shiney teeth? Really I was searching for make up! New car loans? I was searching a tire repair shop in my area! See I can be apart of this! So exciting! >.<
I plan on keeping people updated on this! So, I guess I should start seeing money....in a couple of days?

No comments:

Post a Comment